AGI – CFI Holdings, Inc.
Data Privacy Notice
Last updated November 3, 2020
This is the Data Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) of AGI- CFI Holdings, Inc. and its affiliate and subsidiary entities (“AGI”). We maintain websites to provide you an overview of our services. These websites may ask for and collect your personal information to provide our services, enhance your experience, and provide you with other relevant information about our offerings. This Privacy Notice applies to activities AGI engages in on its websites and activities that are offline or unrelated to its websites. We are providing this notice to explain our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This Privacy Notice governs our treatment of personal information. We expect all our employees and those with whom we share personal information to adhere to this Privacy Notice.
AGI is committed to protecting the information that our customers, employees, suppliers, and others have entrusted to us.
This Privacy Notice applies to all personal information collected by AGI, relating to all customers, business partners, and others who do business with us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Personal Information You Provide
We only collect personal information that you provide to us or that we are authorized to obtain by you or by law primarily to provide for the secure handling of customer cargo and to verify the identity of who we are transferring our customers cargo to. The types of personal information we collect will depend on how you are interacting with our websites or at our locations. For example, we may collect different information from you to handle your cargo than if we provide facility escort services. Depending on our interactions, we may collect the following categories of personal information within the past 12 months:
- When you contact us with questions or requests: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and topic of interest;
- To provide you with services: We may collect your name, address, phone number, tax number, account number, airport badge number, airline ID, driver’s license or other government ID;
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business, including improving and personalizing the experience for you and others;
- Using Data Analytics to audit, research, and conduct analysis in order to maintain and improve our products and to protect people who use our websites;
- For safety and security, by making sure third parties protect your information, and monitoring the technical functioning and security of our network;
- For legal and compliance, including complying with applicable laws, regulations, and legal obligations; and
- To protect the rights or property of the Company, its employees, members, and people who use its websites.
We do not sell or disclose any personal information of individuals to third parties.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us. We collect and use information we need to do our business, including providing you with the services and experiences you expect from us. When we collect and use your information, we take your privacy and security seriously.
We will use the information provided by you or on your behalf to provide our products and services, such as our cargo and mail handling services. Specifically, we have used your personal information for the following purposes within the twelve (12) months preceding the date of this Notice:
|Category||Types of Information Collected||Purpose for Collection|
|A. Identifiers.||Real name, postal address, email address, account number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.||Questions
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||Name, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
A “cookie” is a small text file that websites send to your computer, device, or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and the cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information about you to third parties as indicated below:
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Locations: We may share your personal information with our different locations, affiliates, and subsidiaries. If we share your information, we will share only the information that is necessary, and we will take reasonable steps to make sure that third parties take prudent steps to protect your information.
- Service Providers, Suppliers, Agents, and Business Partners: Other companies sometimes provide certain services to us or on our behalf (e.g., maintenance, IT support, analysis, development, security). Unless we tell you differently or as described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, our service providers are not permitted to use your information except to assist us.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: We may need to disclose certain information to auditors, government authorities, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, our legal counsel, third party litigants and their counsel, or other authorized individuals in order to comply with laws that apply to us, or other legal obligations such as contractual requirements.
- Changes in Business Structure/Ownership: We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of the Company’s business, assets, or ownership interest (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We have not, sold, shared, or monetized any categories of personal information within the past 12 months.
Information We Disclose for a Business Purpose
In addition to the purposes described in this notice, we may use personal information listed below for business purposes.
- To provide you with services, including customer service, assisting with cargo or mail handling, facility escort services, or other transactions or services, verifying consumer information, and processing payments, we use the following categories of information: identifiers, personal information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).
- To comply with your requests, including sending your information to third parties if you ask us to do so: identifiers, personal information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to access personal information, and they may only access it for permitted business functions. We also use technology to protect your information, including encrypting sensitive personal information that is transferred to or from our systems.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. Please keep in mind that no method of storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so your use of our services and provision of information to us is at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other third-party sites on the Internet. The information practices of those websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your Rights and Choices
For all personal information that we collect about you, you may have the following rights or choices that we will accommodate where your requests meet legal and regulatory requirements and do not risk making our other data less secure or changing our other data. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
- Access, Erase: You may have the right to know what information is being collected about you, to access your personal information, to receive a copy of your information, and to know whether your personal information is disclosed and to whom. You also may request that we erase your information. If you have questions about your information or want to ask us to erase your information, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- Data Portability: If you would like to request that we provide a copy of your information to you, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the Company because you exercise your privacy rights. If you have any questions, please contact us using the methods in the Contact Us section below.
- How to Make a Request: If you would like to make a request, please use the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page. Please provide your name, email address, and phone number.
- Responding to Requests: Your request will be evaluated to determine whether the requested change meets legal regulatory requirements and does not risk making our other data less secure or changing our other data.
- Verifying Your Identity: To protect you and your information, we may ask you to confirm certain information before we honor your request. For example, if you make a request, we will ask you to confirm your name, email address, and/or phone number to verify your identity, so that we can help protect your information. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require you to verify your identity and provide the authorized agent’s identity and contact information to us.
2019 Requests —In 2019, we did not receive any of the above requests.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify or change this Privacy Notice at any time. When we make a material change to this Privacy Notice, we will inform you by posting a prominent notice on the home page of our website or changing the date on this page noting when the Privacy Notice was last updated.
For questions regarding this Privacy Notice or to submit any of the requests mentioned above relating to your personal information, contact us using any of the following options: