Cargo Force is the leading provider of integrated, outsourced ramp handling and other services to the airline cargo industry in South Florida.
Located in two of the most critical transit points for Latin America air cargo:
Miami International Airport (MIA)
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
Cargo Force has been working very closely with airline clients for over 25 years tailoring an air freight department according to client-specific needs- and staying with the trends such as Transporters or main deck and lower deck configurations.
Our long-term clients range from the US Postal Service to Korean Airlines to El Al. Most of our clients have been with us between five to twenty-three years! We believe this is a testament to the excellent service we offer.
• Cargo Force’s number one priority is to do whatever is needed to make sure our customers, including USPS and other aviation suppliers, are 100% satisfied with our performance.
• Cargo Force maintains a dedicated fleet of specialized equipment . With the most modern ramp service equipment, it enables efficient loading, unloading for the preparation of cargo airplanes.
• Cargo Force is a Certified US-CPB AMS Carrier Service Provider with technical ground support for all of Cargo Force’s customers.
• Cargo Force has all the Customs permits and is an Airport Permitee.
• The average age of the company’s equipment is less then 5 years.
Cargo Force has an in house maintenance department for all ground support equipment needs with a automated software program called “IMPLUSE” which tracks maintenance PMI’s and inventory controls.
• Main-deck, Lower Deck and Bulk Loading and Offloading
• Oversized and Heavy cargo loading specialists
• Aircraft technical ground support services
• Crew transportation and aircraft clearance
• Line-hauls to Passenger Line Flights
General Ramp Services
• Cargo Force is one of the few licensed cargo General Handling Agents located both at MIA and the only Handling Agent in South Florida with a license to handle cargo aircraft on the ramp in FLL.
• Cargo Force offers significant cost savings resulting from the outsourcing of labor intensive operations to one highly competitive contractor.
• Cargo Force does not use a third party for its Technical Ground Support. All services are under one roof.
• Cargo Force has all the customs permits and is an Airport Permitee.