Cargo Force has been working very closely with airline clients for over 25 years tailoring an air freight department according to client-specific needs- and staying with the trends such as Transporters or main deck and lower deck configurations.
- Our long-term clients range from the US Postal Service to Korean Airlines to El Al. Most of our clients have been with us between five to twenty-three years! We believe this is a testament to the excellent service we offer.
- Cargo Force’s number one priority is to do whatever is needed to make sure our customers, including USPS and other aviation suppliers, are 100% satisfied with our performance.
- Cargo Force maintains a dedicated fleet of specialized equipment . With the most modern ramp service equipment, it enables efficient loading, unloading for the preparation of cargo airplanes.
- Cargo Force is a Certified US-CPB AMS Carrier Service Provider with technical ground support for all of Cargo Force’s customers.
- Cargo Force has all the Customs permits and is an Airport Permitee.
- The average age of the company’s equipment is less then 5 years.
- Cargo Force has an in house maintenance department for all ground support equipment needs with a automated software program called “IMPLUSE” which tracks maintenance PMI’s and inventory controls.
- Main-deck, Lower Deck and Bulk Loading and Offloading
- Oversized and Heavy cargo loading specialists
- Aircraft technical ground support services
- Crew transportation and aircraft clearance
- Line-hauls to Passenger Line Flights
General Ramp Services
- Cargo Force is one of the few licensed cargo General Handling Agents located both at MIA and the only Handling Agent in South Florida with a license to handle cargo aircraft on the ramp in FLL.
- Cargo Force offers significant cost savings resulting from the outsourcing of labor intensive operations to one highly competitive contractor.
- Cargo Force does not use a third party for its Technical Ground Support. All services are under one roof.
- Cargo Force has all the customs permits and is an Airport Permitee.